Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Frazzmata Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:53 am
I just got a force last week. I was learning it and without knowing what I was doing I tried downloading splice, I didn't specify where it should go and it all went to internal. So then I couldn't load the project I had there. Before I go on, I never heard before today not to save to internal. As soon as I did this and started asking questions, it was everywhere. I even had a 64gb sd card in it. Anyway, the project wouldn't open. Someone in a fb group suggested the splice stuff caused it and if I deleted it, i could open the project. So I started deleting stuff I thought was splice. Now I have no stock drum kits, if I create a new drum track and hit load and then kits to add a kit, theyre empty. So are the 4 things on the expansions page, so are all the sections on the left of the browser that say kits and loops, etc etc. All gone. Apparently a true reset to factory is not an option on the force. Nor can I find, or even find anyone who knows where to just get the sounds that came with it. Help!!! :cry: :cry: :evil: