Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Patientrichard Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:12 pm
In the mpc one, one of my favourite functions is the ability to 'explode' drum programs so that each element can be imported to the daw for further processing.

I haven't found it on the Force yet, so I'm wondering if this isn't a function that's available. If it is, could you point me in the right direction, or if there's a work around that I could take advantage of, that would also be great.

Cheers.
By DuckonQuak Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:11 pm
Did this actually work to separate the drum track for you? Can you only do this in audio mixdown from arrangement and not in ALS export?
By Patientrichard Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:11 am
It doesn't work like it does on the one.

So in a drum track in the one, I can create a beat with all the elements of the drum kit and it will be on one track. If I hit explode, it sends each drum part to its own separate track. Really useful.

This doesn't work the same with the Force unfortunately.
By Zae Zur Tue May 24, 2022 5:43 pm
Old thread but i really hope this comes to the force. i am shocked it is not a feature yet