Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Kiefer01 Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:34 pm
Hi, I've tried youtube and the guide but don't see the answer.

I want to assign the midimix knobs to controll diferent individual parameters specially the faders on the mixer and the rest around the force is this possible? Or even how do i assign the knobs to the parameters on each "screen"/'section". :?: thanks.

What i found so far was this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah3XxhrU9I

Is this the answer?? No midi learn straight on the force? And about MPC beats any one knows if an update with more support for the Force is comming?
By SuperKonquer Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:50 pm
I may be mistaken but I dont think the Force has external midi control enabled yet. The MPCs have a external midi control icon in the menu but it's absent in the Force and I dont think it's hidden somewhere. So probably will be there in the future.
By DokBrown Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:06 pm
they really need to add that. 8 knobs with OLEDs is nice but some real sliders & knobs would xcellent . . . . . . . .