Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By honkeyhindu Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:05 pm
A. Does the force allow you to automate Effects on the Master Returns? I am able to record my automation on effects applied at the individual track but not at the master returns

B. I found a repeatable issue on my Force
1. Create Audio Track
2. Add FX to Track (3-more)
3. Enable and record automation at the Arrangement view (Multiple parameters on each effect)
4. Set automation to Read only and delete the automation (I also set to disable at global and same issue)
5. Start recording new automation -- at this point Force bugs out and brings back all the automation i deleted

in one case after repeat testing, the automation was gone in the Arrangement view but it was still automating? I could not find the automation in either the Arrangement or Clip (for Audio tracks i never see them in Clip) but i could see the effects being automated
By Vinylfreak Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:04 am
Hi,
I am running into the same bug with the akai force lates sw release
After i deleted automation recorded in arranger mode it seems the automation is still there and i cannot record new one.

Thats a bad bug ... that akaia
Any idea when this will be fixes? :hmmm:
By anon70x7 Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:37 pm
Answered my own question. Despite having the automation already recorded in the clip before recording to arranger, you still need to click the red "write" automation button to have it show up in arranger.
By earth2JJ Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:27 am
earth2JJ wrote:Synaptic, thank you. Seems like a simple thing but sometimes I forget those options are there. That fixed the ‘bug’ for me. I guess you can record automation into a clip? Weird.

Well the bug came back immediately after I posted.
I figured out to clean it though...

I had to delete the automation channel and ADD the channel back in manually. You are able to add a channel into the arranger automation manually and this cleaned the problem for me.