Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By pedro666 Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:53 am
Hi guys,

So i fired up my force last nite and disconnected the main output and put a pioneer rmx500 between output if force and my monitors.
I got a horrible glitchy Noisey sound that i initially thought was the 2nd rmx i had just purchased.

I restarted the force with rmx disconnected and now have no audio at all.
I have both inputs on the force utilised taking audio from synths, these havent been touched and phantom power switch is off.
Im getting no level indication on my meters in the mixer, headphones dont work either.
Ive tried a new project and internal synths but nothing, ive also done a factory reset bit same results.

Ive disconnected usb hubs etc.

Its like the audio card/interface has fried!!!!

Ive heard about people plugging condenser mics etc in and blowing it but ive only connected to the output and it was switch off.

Any help?

This is the heart of my set up and without it i mite aswell go back to a shitty laptop.

Cheers