Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By JB101 Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:18 pm
Recently posted somewhere but it looks nice some nice stuff coming
By Cockdiesel Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 pm
Well caught it before it was taken down... thought it was one of those “leaks” akai has been known for but I guess not. From what I seen the mellotron looked dope just scanned the video though. Wonder if you can kid your own samples into it and if would be any more beneficial than the keygroups page.
By Cockdiesel Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:35 am
mellotron, odyssey, and solina strings. I just scanned the video briefly. The mellotron had a cool and useable sound, the others seemed kind of MEH.... I only got to hear parts of a few presets of each so it's prolly not the best judgement of what will actually appear.
By kaydigi Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:32 am
Cockdiesel wrote:mellotron, odyssey, and solina strings. I just scanned the video briefly. The mellotron had a cool and useable sound, the others seemed kind of MEH.... I only got to hear parts of a few presets of each so it's prolly not the best judgement of what will actually appear.

Cool, if the disc streaming functionality is in this update.