Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By sysx Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:45 pm
I'm using an external stomp box looper to record clips with an SD card to import to the Akai Force. This looper records left and right as two separate audio tracks named A and B. Today, I have to first import on my notebook to my DAW to join (cmd+J) as a stereo track, then export it back to the SD card.

I can imagine that this feature would also be very useful for anyone who wants to get more than 8 tracks of audio without using drum-sets.

Maybe the interface is something simple like, select left clip, then select right clip (dialog if clips are not the same length).
By EnochLight Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:47 pm
sysx wrote:I'm using an external stomp box looper to record clips with an SD card to import to the Akai Force. This looper records left and right as two separate audio tracks named A and B. Today, I have to first import on my notebook to my DAW to join (cmd+J) as a stereo track, then export it back to the SD card.

I can imagine that this feature would also be very useful for anyone who wants to get more than 8 tracks of audio without using drum-sets.

Maybe the interface is something simple like, select left clip, then select right clip (dialog if clips are not the same length).

Akai doesn't read this forum, and doesn't take feature requests here (they don't even see them). To submit a feature request to Akai proper, use this link:

http://97.107.134.128/feedback/create/f ... alone/none
By Lampdog Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:13 am
On X, load the sample in a midi drum programs, pencil icon, sum left+right, is this the same on force? Load that sample back into audio mode afterwards.