Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By sysx Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:51 pm
This comes up a lot when I am trying to align longer loops with synchronized variations/automatons. I may have recorded my second loop out-of-time with the start point of the first loop, so they don't align. Imagine that the loop (let's say 32 bars) is a vinyl record. The idea would be that I can set a new cue point and the audio clip will be rotated such that the new start is at the cursor position (when I activate the cue point).

This could otherwise be called, Cue Point for Clip Loops.

If this already exists, please let me know.

Thank you!
By EnochLight Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:46 pm
sysx wrote:This comes up a lot when I am trying to align longer loops with synchronized variations/automatons. I may have recorded my second loop out-of-time with the start point of the first loop, so they don't align. Imagine that the loop (let's say 32 bars) is a vinyl record. The idea would be that I can set a new cue point and the audio clip will be rotated such that the new start is at the cursor position (when I activate the cue point).

This could otherwise be called, Cue Point for Clip Loops.

If this already exists, please let me know.

Thank you!

Akai doesn't read this forum, and doesn't take feature requests here (they don't even see them). To submit a feature request to Akai proper, use this link:

http://97.107.134.128/feedback/create/f ... alone/none