Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By pharaon Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:02 am
I just realized that I have 3 free months that came with the Force; although I already have a splice account, so I created a new one to get the 3 free months of credits.

Now if I want to sync up the content from both accounts, is that possible? I see that the force sync up with one account only; so how do I get the second account content in the fire? I see a splice folder on the internal drive, although everything is arranged in a certain way; while on my desktop app the files are arranged in folders by expansion/pack; which is not what is on the force.

Any suggestion about how to merge the samples from both accounts? I will keep my original account once the 3 free months expire on the other account, so this is just a temporary situation.
By MPC-Tutor Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:04 am
The Splice folder just reflects the content on the currently signed in account. There's no workaround that will actively sync multiple splice accounts.

Beyond that, on your computer copy all the sounds currently stored both free Splice accounts to a disk and pop that disk in your Force and just access via the standard browser method. It won't sync of course, but that convenience is what you pay the monthly fee for.Pretty sure you don't have to wait 3 months to upgrade if you want to increase your monthly limit of sounds.