Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Andreas Obermeier Sat May 08, 2021 10:16 am
Help! My Force is doing crazy things? If I sync the Force from the DAW ( Midi Clock ) and the DAW as well as the Force runs in the loop, I hear from the Force the first kick very quickly in succession twice? The BPM are set the same on both devices. The problem is with the Force on audio loops as well as on drum patterns to hear? Has anyone had this problem and been able to solve it? Greetings Andreas
By Ultros Sun May 09, 2021 12:59 am
Andreas Obermeier wrote:Help! My Force is doing crazy things? If I sync the Force from the DAW ( Midi Clock ) and the DAW as well as the Force runs in the loop, I hear from the Force the first kick very quickly in succession twice? The BPM are set the same on both devices. The problem is with the Force on audio loops as well as on drum patterns to hear? Has anyone had this problem and been able to solve it? Greetings Andreas

Turn the midi clock signal off on one of the devices its recursing.
By Paulius V Wed May 19, 2021 11:15 am
Hi Andreas,

have you tried recording any audio into Force (while syncing your Force to DAW)? Do you also get the "Recording stopped due to tempo change" message?
I have a similar syncing problem with Force and Logic Pro. Still haven't found a solution for this.
By kimitree Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:48 am
I am using the Force and the usb midi clock is horrible, but I solved sync issues by sending clock trough my sound device regular 5 pin cable midi out beiing Ableton the Master, it works just perfect now!