Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Koekepan Mon May 31, 2021 11:09 pm
I get the whole deal of automating mixer elements for specific track channels. That's groovy, and it works.

A bigger question to me is: how can I, perhaps in the Arranger view, automate thing like, for example, a HPF cutoff on the master output? It doesn't seem to work on any track channel. Am I just missing something obvious here?
By NearTao Mon May 31, 2021 11:33 pm
Not sure about the Force, but on the MPC line you're not able to automate master, sends/returns, sub mixes, so while they are different, I'd imagine that neither have this feature at this time.
By Koekepan Mon May 31, 2021 11:38 pm
Good to know.

It's kind of a pity, really. A master track for automation would make sense in the arranger view. In fact, I kind of want that more than I want disc streaming.

Note to Akai Professional's development team: this does not mean that I don't want disc streaming! Please, continue to work on bringing us disc streaming. Tomorrow would be nice. Thanks.