Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By mattjet Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:35 pm
Hi,i see in the arranger mode when you rec your track the bar stop at 128 a little bit more than 4 minutes,i find a function to extend recording time but pratically is no more visual cause the rec line sliding among two virtual bars,may be there's a way to solve this problem,i mean to have visually more than 128 bars in the arranger?thank you
By Koekepan Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:50 pm
Not quite sure what you mean, because I haven't run into this particular problem myself yet.

However, did you check that looping is off, and have you tried dragging the arranger view over with your finger on the touchscreen?
By mattjet Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:32 pm
Koekepan wrote:Not quite sure what you mean, because I haven't run into this particular problem myself yet.

However, did you check that looping is off, and have you tried dragging the arranger view over with your finger on the touchscreen?
you ve understand very well just discovred today for more long time record you can fix the bars numbers just in the center up of the arranger,see you Koekepan and thank for the reply