Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Synaptic Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:07 pm
I've spent too much time today trying to figure out how to bounce/resample a clip that I've loaded into an audio track that I've edited a bit. What I've done is load the sample into the sample-pool and then added it to a clip, after that I've added some splits creating regions, reversed a section, and changed the tuning on another. What i want to do with it now is flatten all the edits but i have not been able to find out how. I checked the manual which says that on 3.0.5 and above i should be able to choose the option from edit menu on the grid section but i don't get that option. What am i missing?? :?

Thanks.
By Synaptic Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 pm
So I'm updating my post because it seems there where a lot of things that i missed. :Sigh:

This is for any other new users who might have come from abelton and want to know how to resample their tracks. It seems what i was looking for yesterday was the only track type that as far i know that you can not flatten from within its own display interface, a plain audio track. But there are a multitude of ways to resample your tracks which ill list below with page numbers for the 3.0.6 guide. (might not be all the ways)

Looper: P251 in the manual
Sampler: P245 in the manual
Flatten pads: P181 in the manual l (drum tracks)
Flatten clip: P360 in the manual (arrange)

This a link to 3.0.6 user guide
https://force.akaipro.com/amfile/file/download/file/1122/product/7147/

Have a good one.