Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By mattjet Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:11 pm
just bought a samples pack 2 days ago,try upload on sd card from the pc and insert sd card or the usb key in the force,force reading reading samples only just after switch on and not the complete pack 231 samples but only some.If i begin to load a some internal kits/samples/audio clips to start a song and go to upload some samples from the sd cards/usb key,force read the sd card/usb key but is empty,what to do?advices?i begin to have enough from this unit,only usb 3 for updates,i ve 2,so i cant update,no assistance,no infos on the web,nothing.
By mattjet Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:51 pm
Problem solved this is to put on jow to guidelines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when you push upload button you go to places and if you push on the storage sd/key you cant see expansions packs,if you push the x on the right side search bar while you're on sd/ket selcted magically what you have on the external storage appear,but is written nowhere. :-D :-D :-D