Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By garikfox Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:29 pm
Hi everyone! I was wondering which Expansions have you added to your Force?

I think I need more I only have one lol. I added the Orchestral Pro Expansion. I was going to get the Piano's too but the Orchestral comes with one Piano.
By EnochLight Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:11 pm
garikfox wrote:Hi everyone! I was wondering which Expansions have you added to your Force?

I think I need more I only have one lol. I added the Orchestral Pro Expansion. I was going to get the Piano's too but the Orchestral comes with one Piano.

I already answered you over at Gearslutz, but here it is again for anyone lurking over here... :wink:

By garikfox Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:50 pm
Do you use the F9 a lot?

I was thinking of getting that one and the Juno-60
By garikfox Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:32 pm
I'm going to get the Piano suite too it's very nice. I only have one expansion so far its the MPC Orchestral.

The 808 Evolution is awesome as well. They need to add a 909 Evolution, that would be killer!

This week I'm going to get the MPC Analog expansion and Piano Suite.

I'm seriously debating the Platinum Percussion and Motion expansions as well. Hmm... :)
By garikfox Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:10 am
I finally finished my Expansion buying lol :)

I ended up with...

MPC Orchestral Pro
The Piano Suite
MPC Analog
Motion
Jupiter Rising

8)
By garikfox Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Dear EnochLight, Thanks for the suggestion on the Jupiter Rising, I went ahead and purchased that. :worthy:

I was wondering do you know of a Expansion for the Force that is similar to the 909 kit ?

Thank you :)