Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By jason moore Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:36 am
Hi, I use the Force live and would like to be able to look at the arranger window as the song is playing. When the play head goes the full width of the display it then goes off screen. Is there a way to have the display window move forward so I can see where the play head is ?
Thanks
By Koekepan Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:56 pm
I don't know whether it will auto-advance, but it will scroll with the flick of a finger, and you can pinch to zoom so that you can see more of it.
By EnochLight Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:08 pm
jason moore wrote:Hi, I use the Force live and would like to be able to look at the arranger window as the song is playing. When the play head goes the full width of the display it then goes off screen. Is there a way to have the display window move forward so I can see where the play head is ?
Thanks

While in Arranger, upper right-hand corner cog wheel - change "Auto-Scroll" to "Follow".
By EnochLight Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:45 pm
jason moore wrote:EnochLight thank you so much!!! :worthy:

Anytime!