Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Alcos Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:14 pm
Good morning,

i installed the 3.1.1 update on my force.
Connecting the l20r zoom sound card this is not recognized. I ask how I can go about solving the problem
Greetings
By pitchblender Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:24 am
Good morning to you :)

I used to have a Zoom L-12 and there was a 'Class Compliant' switch. I just took a look at the L-20R online (I've wanted one for ages too) and there is a switch! Also, I believe it needs to be 44.1 sampling rate to be compatible with the Force, and there's another switch for that. Make sure your L-20R is off when switching these, just to be safe. Maybe in an update they'll change the bitrate...

I've also tested with a Keith McMillen K-Mix and it works fine so far. Maybe we need to get a thread going like the MPC folk on this forum...

Hope this helps
By coffeesounds Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:35 pm
I'm this close to buying the Zoom Livetrak 8 but limited info about class compliance is the only thing that's stopping me right now. I know I can return it but it's a PITA.

OP - let us know if/when you have the chance to test it :worthy:
By EnochLight Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:41 am
coffeesounds wrote:OP - let us know if/when you have the chance to test it :worthy:

Looks like the OP has bailed after 1 single post. :( :? :shock: Really wish this forum had some sort of notifications for posts.

@MPC-Tutor: you ever consider migrating this forum to something a bit more modern?