Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Moskwa96 Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:41 pm
The bug is simple , master track or submix FX automation doesn't work at all in old 3.06 wersion projects. If Projects created in 3.10 "empty project" automation works fine.

If anyone from akai want sample project file to check this case i can send on email.
By Koekepan Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:38 am
Interesting. Sounds as if the project files themselves are versioned - perhaps the format of the earlier files doesn't include the master automation track.

I wonder what would happen if you were to export it as MIDI and then re-import it.
By Moskwa96 Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:25 pm
If someone has enough skill accept the challenge and try to automate something in this project. Link to download below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LSi0M3 ... sp=sharing

Thie is very simple project: one track , one loop , one FX on output 1/2. Let somebody try to automate FX :worthy: on newest 3.10 or 3.11 force firmware.

This is mission impossible in my opinion , but maybe , somebody... ;)

Who accept the challenge ?