Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By nori Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:15 pm
Just curious but is there someone here that reports bugs to the Force beta forums?

I have been trying to find where official bug reporting should go but its not easy to find.
By Koekepan Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Not as far as I know. I suppose it's possible that Akai trolls through here looking for things, and if I were them I would, but officially they don't.
By 64hz Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:18 am
I'm just wondering some weird stuff that's happening here are bugs. Sometimes my force won't load the screen for my plugin and I need to select a page with the on screen f buttons for it to appear. Also I have had the undo after normalise bug and a weird thing where my force shut down out itself. After returning to the project notes mode was all messed up and whatever I tried wouldn't go back to its normal layout.

I'm on the latest firmware
By Vfire77 Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:11 am
Does anyone else experience extremely long load and save times?? Like it got way slower instead of faster with this update....
By B-Wise Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:36 am
I don't know if this is a bug or normal but when I discard or normalize a sample, the name of the sample changes from "kick01" to something like 'sample01"...really annoying.

So is this normal or a bug???

Also is there a way to copy & paste texts for sample & kit names like on the MPC-1k/2500?
By zangetsu01 Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:57 pm
If you've automated the 'Global SEMI tone' the whole automation lane is broken and renamed to: KGP: Effect Insert 4.

I have to redo all the Semi tone automations on the 808's I've used in my songs.
By ManuelSalgado Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:53 am
I used to be able to play two instruments with two midi controllers at the same time, now when I play a Chord in one the same notes in the other instruments do not make any sound until I stop playing the chord