Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By andreat668 Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:14 am
I got some old projects made with 3.0.6 Force OS, specially one of them got couple of vocal recording (like 2-3 minutes).
Loading this projects on the 3.11 update takes allot of time, much more time than with 3.0.6.
I noticed loading time in general increased allot with this new update, am I the only one noticing this?
By EnochLight Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:42 pm
andreat668 wrote:I got some old projects made with 3.0.6 Force OS, specially one of them got couple of vocal recording (like 2-3 minutes).
Loading this projects on the 3.11 update takes allot of time, much more time than with 3.0.6.
I noticed loading time in general increased allot with this new update, am I the only one noticing this?

:hmmm:

I haven't noticed this at all. What's new in 3.1.1 is that you now have a progress bar for samples that are loading (this didn't exist in 3.0.6). Are you sure it's not perception?
By andreat668 Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:38 am
I just realised the time I updated to 3.11, I also dumped into Force ssd like 35 GB of sounds I made.
Now I went to check the ssd and I got just 48GB free, on 256GB of total space.
Also this ssd was installed into my old MacBook Pro, I think I bought it in like 2015, so could be its life span just coming to an end.
So I am going to upgrade soon the ssd to a 512GB one from Samsung:
https://www.amazon.de/Samsung-Internes- ... 96354&th=1
Once the upgrade is done I am going to report bak here if the issue got solved.