Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Straker Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:53 pm
Akai is working on a "Flamenco Force", totally dedicated to Flamenco lovers that apparently like Akai Force a lot because Force workflow and Flamenco style can go together well.
It will be packed with flamenco samples, hand rythms, nacchere, feet sounds on wood and so on and it will have also all time signatures you dream about.
It will have a guitar input and an Air plugin that will transform any guitar solo you play into a high quality flamenco solo.
There will also be a Cameron de la Isla sticker on the new Flamenco Force but if you want you can ask Akai to switch to a Julio Iglesias sticker.
Release time around Christmas under the Christmas tree.
By Ultros Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:48 am
The whole tropical fruit-like visuals of the force make me want to vomit and now this. lol. I wonder what it looks like... i bet the goofy stickers match the hideous color choices for the matrix columns.
By NearTao Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:41 pm
The first non sponsored link for a search of "Akai Flamenco Force" comes up as this very topic.

Somehow I am having a hard time believing you. :D
By bitermc Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:24 pm
Straker wrote:Cameron de la Isla.

I'm trying to visualize a mashup between Cameron Diaz and CamarĂ³n de la Isla... WEEEEEIIIIRD!!!
By Straker Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:02 pm
NearTao wrote:The first non sponsored link for a search of "Akai Flamenco Force" comes up as this very topic.

Somehow I am having a hard time believing you. :D

Ask Julio Iglesias.
It's a secret and Akai doesn't want to let people know before christmas tree.
But Julio Iglesias is narcissist.
By bitermc Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:22 pm
TIP: Bring Julio some pussy and he'll tell you everything

By Straker Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:18 pm
bitermc wrote:TIP: Bring Julio some pussy and he'll tell you everything

If you have no pussy, some white powder should also work.
By bitermc Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:48 am
Still trying to figure out what does Julio Iglesias have to do with flamenco... Maybe he banged Lola Flores when younger?

He and Gene Simmons would have been great pals