Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Optizzo Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:38 am
Hello!
I registered here because I have a problem with my Akai Force and I don't know what to do.

I created a project XY and saved it. When I saved it, it was working and music was playing. So far, so good.

The next morning I loaded the project XY again and no sound came out of the speakers. Nothing. No matter what I did, nothing could be heard.
I have already tried everything. Even if I create a new track in this project XY, nothing can be heard.
Fortunately, the data or notes in the saved clips are all still there, so the clips are not empty.
I have an Akai MPK Mini Mk3 and an Akai Midimix connected via USB.
On the evening of saving, I experimented a bit with the macros (effects). Could it have something to do with that?
The interesting thing is that when I open another project, everything works as usual. So the error seems to be only in the saved file of project XY.
I have already tried everything, but I can't get any further. Can anyone help me here? Could it perhaps be due to the recent update 3.1.2? :hmmm:

Many thanks in advance for your help. :worthy:
By Optizzo Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:23 pm
Thank for the answers.
Just checked this thing with the master volume. When i´m im the Mixer and then press Master on the bottom right there are the amplitudes of the master channels. When I press play, there ist no amplitude, not in master 1,2 neither in 3,4. No amplitude at all. But they are not muted or on solo or something like that.

Edit:
Got it!
On the Master effects was an Effect insert from the XY-Pad.
No idea how that got there.
The most important thing is that it's running again now.
As a force-beginner, I wouldn't have thought of it without your tip. :)
Many thanks for that. :worthy: :-D
Thread can be closed.