Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By [email protected] Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:00 pm
I’m having an intermittent problem with my Akai Force purchased last March. On playback of arrangements, tracks etc the output will occasionally double or triple. If I restart the track or arrangement, the level reverts to what it should be. This is happening both at the output and the headphone jacks and has already ruined one of my live performances. Is this a known problem and how can I get it resolved? It has happened several times when I was at different locations.

I have submitted this to support and am waiting on a response.
By whoistherealjay Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:50 am
[email protected] wrote:I’m having an intermittent problem with my Akai Force purchased last March. On playback of arrangements, tracks etc the output will occasionally double or triple. If I restart the track or arrangement, the level reverts to what it should be. This is happening both at the output and the headphone jacks and has already ruined one of my live performances. Is this a known problem and how can I get it resolved? It has happened several times when I was at different locations.

I have submitted this to support and am waiting on a response.

im sure you've probably already ruled this out , but just in case.... Have you made sure that you didnt unintentionally record volume change automation? If you change the volume level for a track while recording, it will record the change in volume and when that scene or track is playing it will trigger the volume change.