Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By pmodzele Wed May 18, 2022 3:28 pm
Hi all,

I set up my midi keyboard and it worked fine. Then I left my force on for 15 minutes, it went into "sleep mode" with the screen blurred, and when I woke it my keyboard stopped working.

I didn't unplug anything, or change anything. I tried another keyboard and also nothing. The midi learn feature on the force seems to have stopped working as well. I tried resetting preferences, turning the force on/off... And nothing... Not sure where to go from here.

Input midi ports are set to "control" and the receive MMC box is checked. The receive option from the drop down menu is "off".

Also the MIDI monitor is not showing anything, where as before it was showing activity from my keyboard.
By Lampdog Sat May 21, 2022 2:11 am
A midi cable just stopped working!? it had enough for the day and just walked off the worksite!? Damn, how hard are you working the poor lil thing, lol.