Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By tomatoattack Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:24 pm
Is there a way on Force to copy a pad from one Drum program into another drum program?

Say I saved my Kit and I like a specific Pad sound. Obviously I can recreate-start from scratch in another Drum program in the same project. But this is time consuming if layers and modulation is used.

Or I could copy the current Drum program into another track and delete every other Pad.

But everything listed seems wasted time.

I tried to use search and found this thread but they refer to MPC and I can't find such a screen on my Force.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=205676

I also don't understand what he means in that thread when he says " we can copy from bank to bank"?

Anyway is there a way to copy Pad to another Drum program within the same Project?
By SnowMetal Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:03 am
In CLIP view, tap the EDIT button on the top left. You will see Copy Pads in the bottom row (and Merge Pads as well, which has proven very helpful to me). Open it up and follow the prompts. It's not too hard to figure out from there.