Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By vkonyofficial Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:24 am
What I'm not so sure about is :

Can you play simultaneously clips on pads and have instruments on keys ? Like a live Performance . I can't find any info about this right now . I figured I might just ask.

I would like to use the Mpc Key to trigger some loops clips on pads and a split key with some electric bass in left hand and electric piano on the right hand . Is that possible with the Mpc Key Workflow ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you!
By Koekepan Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:28 pm
Works fine. I do this regularly. I set up a bunch of background patterns and jam over them. In fact, I can change the track I'm selecting to jam at any given time and it keeps on trucking without a whimper.
By vkonyofficial Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:44 pm
Koekepan wrote:Works fine. I do this regularly. I set up a bunch of background patterns and jam over them. In fact, I can change the track I'm selecting to jam at any given time and it keeps on trucking without a whimper.

Wow. Very helpful thanks. Ridiculously powerful keyboard for the price. In my opinion.