Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By SnowMetal Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:27 am
I've seen many requests in forums and in Facebook groups regarding the futility of trying to create a proper crossfaded loop point using the Autosampler on the Force. I think I have a usable solution, and I demonstrate it here. I love you all! You are valuable.. don't forget. :)

By HouseWithoutMouse Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:42 pm
So the trick is to use a long X-fade time like 40000 samples. It seems to work for obviously synthetic timbres, like your video shows.

For more "real" sounds, I think a proper loop finder is still needed, something that takes into account the fundamental frequency.
By SnowMetal Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:53 pm
HouseWithoutMouse wrote:For more "real" sounds, I think a proper loop finder is still needed, something that takes into account the fundamental frequency.

You may be right. I think I'll try it with an orchestral library, including brass, strings, plucked and wind instruments, and get back to you.
By B-Wise Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:25 pm
SnowMetal wrote:
HouseWithoutMouse wrote:For more "real" sounds, I think a proper loop finder is still needed, something that takes into account the fundamental frequency.

You may be right. I think I'll try it with an orchestral library, including brass, strings, plucked and wind instruments, and get back to you.

Did you ever get around to trying this?