Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Mpcisfun Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:52 pm
Is it possible to have the step sequencer automatically scroll to the next page of steps while playing like the Circuit Tracks does?

Its so annoying to need to press and hold the step sequence button to switch pages.

In terms of implementation I think it would be MUCH more useful for a single short press of the step sequencer button to switch between pages rather than have that function as step sequencer mode. Much prefer the immediacy of step sequencer page switching.

It would also be very useful to be able to assign one of the knobs to control the step sequencer page.
By tomatoattack Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:11 am
Mpcisfun wrote:Is it possible to have the step sequencer automatically scroll to the next page of steps while playing like the Circuit Tracks does?

Its so annoying to need to press and hold the step sequence button to switch pages.

In terms of implementation I think it would be MUCH more useful for a single short press of the step sequencer button to switch between pages rather than have that function as step sequencer mode. Much prefer the immediacy of step sequencer page switching.

It would also be very useful to be able to assign one of the knobs to control the step sequencer page.

I like the current approach. It would be far more annoying having auto-scroll between pages than waiting for the page I need and then if the tempo is too fast I can't do anything and can't focus on a specific page.

The way it is is perfect - for me.
By loului Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:31 pm
They need to find a better solution to easy move the pages of the sequencer, the push or Jürgen Moßgraber script for bitwig are a example of a better workflow, with the possibility to fast decide the lengh and the pages of the clip, and also the lengh of the note inside the clip, its so useful, i hope Akai will add this! :P