Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By SnowMetal Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:49 pm
I finally dug into the Arranger Mode on the Force. I had no plans on ever using it, but I can see a lot of value in using for movements where I want to do other tasks with synced gear. In this example, I first took a moment to create a short loop of my PSR-41 with the Boss RC-505. Performing this way with the Force in Arranger became a huge, cinematic movement. Enjoy!

By DokBrown Thu May 25, 2023 7:28 pm
I dig the work u did with the old electribes. I will check this out later . . . .
By DokBrown Thu May 25, 2023 9:24 pm
Coming from your old electribe work, I think this is some of your best work. you are really getting your gear to blast out some heavy tunes
By SnowMetal Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:34 am
DokBrown wrote:Coming from your old electribe work, I think this is some of your best work. you are really getting your gear to blast out some heavy tunes

I haven't been here in a while, and I just saw this. Thank you so much. I'm really getting on with the Force lately, and 3.2.1 update was a game-changer for stability. Thank you for watching. :)