Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By JeanLive Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:52 pm
Hi All,

I'm seeing an issue with the Arranger Audio Mixdown.... I have one track that is NOT included in the launch row (at the start - sound effects), after 8 bars the 'launched' clips commence.

The issue is when I Save as Audio Mixdown the track not included in the launch row is silent (not in the mix - i.e. 8 barts of silence) of the saved.wav file. It does however play when using the Arranger.

Does anyone else have this issue ?

Thanks
By allreddv Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:53 am
What type of track is it? Audio, midi, etc.

Are you sure you are hearing it from the actual arranger and not the clip itself? Look in the arranger at that track and see if there is a play button on the right side for that track, that will indicate that the track is being played via clip launch even though you are in arranger mode.

If I had to guess, I would say that is probably it . Even though you are playing the arranger and it will play what is recorded to the arranger, it will also play any tracks you have activated in clip mode simultaneously. So while you are hearing it come out of the Force it isn't actually recorded into the Arranger so when you are doing the mix down it isn't included.

I sometimes run into this because when you go to record into the arranger and hit the clip the track will automatically move to clip mode out of arranger. This is when you will see the "play icon" button appear.
By JeanLive Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:19 pm
Its an audio track. The track is definately playing from the arranger (not the clip)

Seems to be a bug... The only workaround is the resample the arrangment
By allreddv Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:04 pm
not sure then, if you can see the audio clip recorded into the arranger and it plays then it should be in the mixdown.

I have not come across this particular bug but that doesn't mean it isn't one. It could be a bug that happened for that particular saved project file. I have had random bugs on some projects that I couldn't recreate in other projects. I normally save several versions of a project as I build it up so I don't lose everything if somethings pops up.

Let us know if you figure it out.
By nilsgraf Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:43 am
Just want to let u know that i got the same problem.

Arranger show notes of a track (drumkit) and if i export as mixdown the drumkit is not to hear.

If i export as „seperate tracks“ it is to hear.

I enabled row launch after recording the arrangment and then the export contains my missing audio.

Cheers
By nilsgraf Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:10 am
just want to let u know that i for the same issue.

I recorded an arrangement and exported it as mixdown.
The Audio from a Drumkit was not hearing, low raunch was disabled and was also the only one.

If i mixed down as „seperate tracks“ i can hear the drumkit.

After I recorded my arrangement i activated row launch, mixed it down i can now hear the drumkit.

Cheers