Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Tompilot Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:21 am
Hi,
in preferences i have activated all buttons of my controller, TRACK, SYNC and GLOBAL für midi Input, but Midi learn does not recognize when i move a slider or push a note on the controller. In the midi monitor i see the Messages coming in though. Happens with all USB Midi controllers i have and also in an empty project.
Is there any other setting that could block Midi Learn? Or a way to manually set the midi CC of the controller?

Midi Learn used to work fine in FW 3.1, then i updated to FW 3.2 and went back to 3.1 as none of my external USB interfaces would work in 3.2. Since then Midi Learn won‘t work any more.
By TiPa Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:59 pm
Hey !
Exactly the same problem on my MPC One, I tried several controllers throught the DIN and USB ports. The midi monitor show activity but no reaction from the midi learn Menu despite the Control setting activated on in the Midi prefs...
Very boring issue !