Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By acidicloop Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:32 pm
I was watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-rAKmeLzXg&t=13s because i couldnt find an xfade tutorial for the Akai Force. In the video, he says he has to hit pad 16 to have the sample audition as he adjusts the xfade. What is the equivalent pad press for Akai force? I have a sample in sample edit and ive just held down the pad for the note its for and I hear zero change when i adjust the xfade from 0 to 10000. So I think im doing something wrong to hear the xfade being applied. My main goal is to create a string instrument that sustains while I hold the pad down. So far it hasnt happened, no matter where i put my loop point, no matter if i have zero snapping on, no matter if i have 10,000 in xfade, absolutley nothing changes with the sound and it sound horrible.