Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Vfire77 Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:32 pm
Hello,

Something that should be straight forward but isn't....

When Im in the arranger I want to edit a section of audio on a track. I have been selecting it then hitting grid and sometimes I can edit it and other times I can't. Once I was editing the volume of the clip from there and it was not making changes, I saw the waveform moving but it was not effecting it. (maybe a glitch)

Right now one audio track I can click it in arrange and then hit grid and edit but the audio track right below I do the exact same thing and I can't edit?

Does anybody know the sure way to edit clips of audio from the arranger?

Thanks
By Vfire77 Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:06 pm
Wow I love answering my own questions....stupid manual....

Make the edit window at bottom bigger and the audio edit functions appear wow
By Lampdog Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:21 am
Push every button, move everything, scroll everything just to see what’s there is what I do on all gear. I may never use the button/thing again but dammit I wanna see it at least once.
By Vfire77 Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:54 pm
Im not sure why I got different results when hitting grid to edit the file.... but I have to remember to expand windows to maximum to make sure all things turn up. I guess a rule for trying to figure things out. I will be a force guru evantually...
By Lampdog Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:43 pm
Vfire77 wrote:I will be a force guru evantually...

:-D