Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Macid3000 Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:22 am
I’ve have a problem when I shut down, the Force just freezes on the “shutting down” screen. The only way I can turn it off is to remove the power cord. Noticed the issue in 3.2.1 and now have the same issue in 3.2.2.

Anyone else had this problem? Know of a work around? I’ve tried to disconnect the powered USB hub before shut down but does not make a difference. I’ve got an external audio interface and a couple of hardware synths all plugged into the USB hub with the Force.
By Macid3000 Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:04 pm
Yes I have tried that. Over on FB some have issues with powered usb hubs causing it. Have raised a ticket with Akai so hopefully that will resolve it.
By B-Wise Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:02 pm
Macid3000 wrote:Yes I have tried that. Over on FB some have issues with powered usb hubs causing it. Have raised a ticket with Akai so hopefully that will resolve it.

Someone on another site said it's better to call them.