Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Rudeman Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:40 pm
Hi!

After updating to 3.2.3 my Hype Synth doesn’t make any sound. the other plug-ins are working fine. I also tried to reinstall the firmware update, but I didn’t help. Are there any suggestions what I can try to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
By EnochLight Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:55 pm
Rudeman wrote:Hi!

After updating to 3.2.3 my Hype Synth doesn’t make any sound. the other plug-ins are working fine. I also tried to reinstall the firmware update, but I didn’t help. Are there any suggestions what I can try to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Works fine on 3.2.3 on my Force. Have you tried connecting to your computer in Computer Mode, deleting the Hype synth content folder (Your SSD Drive letter\Synths\AIR Music Technology - MPC - Hype), and then going back into standalone and re-download the Hype synth content via Activate Plugins? :hmmm:
By B-Wise Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:41 pm
NearTao wrote:The OP's name is Rudeman... plus he didn't respond after the first reply... so rude :D

I didn't even read his name...Obviously :Sigh: Well at least his username checks out :lol: