Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By B-Wise Tue May 16, 2023 2:44 am
The new OS 325 is out but it's not on the site yet. The same thing for the release notes. I think they fix the Delay Pro download problem some we're having. Now the FX can & *must* be downloaded from the Force first before you buy it & install it. The MPC also got updated to 2.11.10.
By B-Wise Wed May 17, 2023 9:26 pm
Here's the release notes:

Force 3.2.5 Firmware Update

Stability and reliability
MIDI Tracks
• MIDI notes on MIDI Channel 16 are now recorded correctly.

Known issues for this release
The following issues have been confirmed by Akai Professional to be present in this and
previous versions of Force firmware. We are actively working on a resolution to these
issues.
• Some tempo-synced effects can drift off tempo following tempo change or Ableton
Link sync.
• In some cases, MIDI note-off messages can be sent to the wrong MIDI channel when
received from multiple sources simultaneously.

Link:
https://cdn.inmusicbrands.com/air/Force%203.2.5%20Firmware%20Update.pdf

The OS-325 file is still not on the site yet.
By 64hz Sun May 21, 2023 12:23 pm
I updated from 3.2.2 and now my force is switching off by itself. Anyone else having this problem?

:WTF:
By EnochLight Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:53 am
64hz wrote:I updated from 3.2.2 and now my force is switching off by itself. Anyone else having this problem?

You get this resolved? 3.2.5 is rock solid on my Force.
By Koekepan Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:43 pm
Interesting. On the website, it's still 3.2.4.19 for USB. 3.2.4.20 for host download.

I wonder why the difference.
By 64hz Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:34 pm
EnochLight wrote:
64hz wrote:I updated from 3.2.2 and now my force is switching off by itself. Anyone else having this problem?

You get this resolved? 3.2.5 is rock solid on my Force.

It didn’t happen again so I have not taken any action.