Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 5:17 pm
Hi,

For some reason I still hear my tracks when sending them to output 3 and 4. Even when I unplug the cables the audio signal is still there. It’s breaking my head in. It wasn’t like this the last time I used my force. It even does it in older projects. I’m on the latest firmware.

Any help would be appreciated.
By B-Wise Tue May 30, 2023 5:34 pm
64hz wrote:Hi,

For some reason I still hear my tracks when sending them to output 3 and 4. Even when I unplug the cables the audio signal is still there. It’s breaking my head in. It wasn’t like this the last time I used my force. It even does it in older projects. I’m on the latest firmware.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mines is OK.
Did you try downgrading to see if it still does it?
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 5:41 pm
Where can I find older firmware? Shame for the music I made on the new firmware but if it fixes it it’s worth it.
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 5:49 pm
Tried that but it isn’t the cue mix. What I did is route output 3 and 4 to my sp303. I have set my track outputs to 3,4. What happens now is that I hear my tracks doubled up. It sounds like my force is still sending signal to the main outputs and the sp. I tried unplugging my cables and I still hear the signal. I checked everything I could think of.
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 6:04 pm
HouseWithoutMouse wrote:Does an audio track have monitoring on?

Yes but I also tried with monitoring off. I even tried changing the monitoring on the outgoing tracks.
By SakisX Tue May 30, 2023 6:09 pm
Check if there is audio sent on the buses
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 6:11 pm
SakisX wrote:Check if there is audio sent on the buses

Also checked this. There are no active busses.
By SakisX Tue May 30, 2023 6:26 pm
64hz wrote:
SakisX wrote:Check if there is audio sent on the buses

Also checked this. There are no active busses.

Unplugged cables , tested on new&old project , cue mix , buses , all checked , can't think of anything else
Well I assume you did "reset preferences" after updating

Edit : might also check if this happens on both main and headphone out
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 6:36 pm
Didn’t do the preferences thing, will try and report back.
By 64hz Tue May 30, 2023 6:36 pm
B-Wise wrote:
64hz wrote:Where can I find older firmware? Shame for the music I made on the new firmware but if it fixes it it’s worth it.

https://www.akaipro.com/force-forcexus

Go to downloads.

Thanks.
By 64hz Wed May 31, 2023 11:14 am
Okay, I’m stupid. It was a headphone and cue mix issue. :Sigh: Thanks for helping guys. :worthy:
By B-Wise Wed May 31, 2023 11:21 am
:lol: Be happy it wasn't nothing major :)