Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By artikvco Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:35 pm
Hi, all the Outputs on my Akai Force are **** up, they all sound distorted and bit crushed, you can only hear the loudest transients, and its horrible. Also headphones, anyone experienced this? Help needed please.

Thanks
By artikvco Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am
Ive check already with 3 different audio interfaces, also the same is happening with the headphones output,
Ive installed the last update, and it was happening with the previous firmware.

I cant even record an example, its so annoying.

Its happening with all the demos on it, every sound every output its blown.
By John dough Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:10 am
I have the same problem. I have a zoom livetrak l12 And i have one audio track coming in, then 3 internal plugins (hype, tube, and solina), then a drum track. So when i press play everything is fine for about 30 seconds and i can jam out on the hype track. Im in the clip edit screen with the piano roll. Then suddenly the timing starts slightly distorting and the sounds gets all distorted and blown out or like it’s running through a bit crusher (and i have no insert effects). If i turn the force off and turn it back on, it’s good again for like 30 seconds then it craps out again. I can’t believe im overloading the thing. Anyway, I’m getting frustrated with this thing because the learning curve is so steep. I spent half a day trying to figure out how to properly record clips. I thought it would be fun to be hands on, but honestly it might not be worth the hassle.