Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By EnochLight Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:33 pm
Looks like just the free effects that were included in the last MPC update. No mention of bug fixes or any new core features with this one.
By B-Wise Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:33 pm
So my theory was right that we would get those new features in a new update. 8)
By robs_ Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:10 pm
I really don't know what to think anymore. People have been asking to fix the bugs, proper midi learn, and some pretty basic tools like a spectrum analyser for years. And akai gives us a chorus. I feel fooled honestly.
By B-Wise Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:20 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Does it allow the new premium plugins to be installed or is it still only offering the 10 day trial?

They're ours to keep! After the installing them, there's no 10 day trial sign. :-D
We don't get 2 of the other plugins the Expander & Spectral tho :cry:
By Koekepan Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:30 pm
Interesting. The new firmware version isn't on their download page yet. They're still offering 3.2.
By EnochLight Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:42 pm
Koekepan wrote:Interesting. The new firmware version isn't on their download page yet. They're still offering 3.2.

Huh? :hmmm: I see 3.3 right in my account at the top, and if I go to the Force product page it's right at the top on the landing page. If I hit 'downloads', it's the first link I see. It's been like this since launch. Maybe it's a browser cache issue on your end?
By B-Wise Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:08 pm
Koekepan wrote:Interesting. The new firmware version isn't on their download page yet. They're still offering 3.2.

Did you do a page refresh? The Force page has been updated & it say 3.3.0 on the top of the page & now there's a actual download page that waaaaaay more organized then before.
By EnochLight Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:46 pm
Weird, two different browsers on 2 different computers, plus my phone, and they all showed up from Day 1. Do you have Javascript turned off or something?
By Koekepan Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:56 pm
Turned off? I use a browser that doesn't have it.

It reduces so much clutter...
By EnochLight Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:54 pm
Koekepan wrote:I use a browser that doesn't have it.

Ah, gotcha. Perhaps that’s the issue. No clue. :(