Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By HouseWithoutMouse Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:17 pm
To continue the Youtube video based topics, how do you like this one:

That's the way you do it, you play the Akai Force on the ... streets? I think this guy is making really good stuff. Check out his other videos like this one:

The only problem is, two units are needed. ;) But out of all videos showing the Force in action, I think this somehow hits the nail on what the sweet spot is. Or what it could be, if you have the talent and the focus.
By B-Wise Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:49 am
The rig is a cool concept, just not something for me. My INTP ass likes to home alone when creating music, but if your putting on a show with rig you'll stand-out for sure.

The dual Force concept is something that seems like this is how Akai intended it to be used if your live performer. Now if he had 2 Force's on a rig he would be unstoppable!

Lately I've been checking out Force users on YouTube that not popular, but got skills & was thinking of starting a thread to showcase these Force artist. This dude will on that list.

Thanks for sharing this, homie Shaun Tudor is a true Jedi! :worthy: