Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By B-Wise Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:05 pm
One of the OS updates added that feature - which should've been there from the start.

Go to Track settings (double tap on the track header on top of the screen or press Edit+the track) & look for Position. Sometimes it's better to type in the number since it's act junky if you move it too fast.
By allmyfriendsaresynths Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:10 pm
B-Wise wrote:One of the OS updates added that feature - which should've been there from the start.

Go to Track settings (double tap on the track header on top of the screen or press Edit+the track) & look for Position. Sometimes it's better to type in the number since it's act junky if you move it too fast.

uhmagerddd this is what I was hoping for. Thank you!!
By B-Wise Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:32 pm
allmyfriendsaresynths wrote:
B-Wise wrote:One of the OS updates added that feature - which should've been there from the start.

uhmagerddd this is what I was hoping for. Thank you!!

No problem, I felt the same way when Akai first added it over a year ago.

Make sure you have the latest manual v3.3.
By B-Wise Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:52 pm
allmyfriendsaresynths wrote:There are so many weird things about the Force like this that should exist but don't, or do exist but in strange places - and which are near impossible to find in the Manual. I appreciate the reply!

:nod:
I'm currently as we speak/write working on a Force Hotkey list. But to me the bigger problem is the horrible button layout that's not easy to develop muscle memory with the buttons on the left because there are too many in 1 place. The ACP 60 is kinda better at that, hopefully that's a little preview of the new Force :-D