Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Vfire77 Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:20 am
How do you copy the automation on one section of track to another section of same track?. I have a clip with automation and I copy the clip but the automation is not there... I swear I used to just copy the clip and it would be there.

Also I find when I use the edit menu to copy events and paste it later in the track, the rest of the tracks data is erased, even if I choose merge, anyone know why?

Thanks
By B-Wise Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:09 am
That's exactly what I was trying to figure out yesterday. You the only way I found to do is to record the part with automation in the Arranger. You can increase the temo to speed up the process. You think there be a simple way to do something like this. But this is Akai... :wink:

If you or someone know how please post it here.
By Vfire77 Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:39 pm
I am trying to take it from one part of the arranger to another on the same track. I want the exact same part with automation later on in the track. Clips should copy the automation... I wonder if you can record from the timeline into a clip with automation?
By B-Wise Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:36 pm
Vfire77 wrote:I am trying to take it from one part of the arranger to another on the same track. I want the exact same part with automation later on in the track. Clips should copy the automation... I wonder if you can record from the timeline into a clip with automation?

Instead of copy did you try Duplicate?
They need a more sophisticated way to handle this. It's like they want us to perform the automation live for each part... :smh:

:idea: Damn that just give me an idea that it would be cool to quantize just the automation data... Or can it do that already?