Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By acidicloop Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:56 am
I just bought the 2 expansions, opx4 pro motion and Fabric Urban Heat. I logged into my account on my akai force and I dont see either of them. I logged in on my PC and see both there and activated. When I enter the serial in the Force it just says its already activated. How do i install these on my Akai Force?
By B-Wise Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 am
acidicloop wrote:I just bought the 2 expansions, opx4 pro motion and Fabric Urban Heat. I logged into my account on my akai force and I dont see either of them. I logged in on my PC and see both there and activated. When I enter the serial in the Force it just says its already activated. How do i install these on my Akai Force?

This is a know issue, it may take a day or 2 for it to show up. If it doesn't after that time get in touch with Akai.