Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Kellysk8er Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:03 am
I recorded a complex guitar lead in Mono by accident and want to know if you have any ideas of what I can do to get it in stereo. I've thought about trying to retrack it but the take is really good and it was an improvisation. I'm thinking maybe I could bounce it into two separate tracks, divide the mono into stereo, and then get rid of the blank track but I have no idea how to do it on this machine because I just got it recently and am still learning how to use it. Or, is there an easier way?
By Lampdog Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:03 am
I have an MPC X and this is what I'd try if I had the same issue.
I don't know how to accomplish this in Akai Force.

By Kellysk8er Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:56 am
That worked, and it was so easy to do! Thank you so much. That Air Stereo Width also has some cool presets in it that helped me really be able to get it dialed in so it sounds really wide and great! I'm so glad that I posted this question on the forum. Appreciate your help!