Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By kazakore Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:43 am
Trying to migrate from using a Live2 to using a Force and slowly working through the niggles and differences. Surprised, almost shocked, to see that Flex Beat is "currently not available for the Force." I don't suppose Akai have said whether it definitely will come to the Force or not?? It's rather integral to how I mangle my beats in a live setting currently and I really hope I'm not going to have to work around this being missing for all time.
By 64hz Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:43 pm
I just accept the machine for what it is. Anything that might come is just extra. Used to have a live but like the force way better. Can’t you keep the love and use it together?
By B-Wise Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:33 am
I don't know what the Force will get. I would try to find a way to kinda do it on the Force. Look at all the current features & think would could be combined & or used in ways that it wasn't intended to make it happen?

Good luck & have fun with that project & let us know if come with something even if something way different then what you tried to do. 8)