Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:59 pm
I've made a start and uploaded the last 18 weeks for the beat battle archive to my mediafire account. I dropped a PDF version of the links into the root version of the google drive you can move it to wherever you want to Charles. I thought it would be easier and better to do a PDF as it saves any cross platform issues :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:30 pm
Psychedelic Schizophrenic wrote:I've made a start and uploaded the last 18 weeks for the beat battle archive to my mediafire account. I dropped a PDF version of the links into the root version of the google drive you can move it to wherever you want to Charles. I thought it would be easier and better to do a PDF as it saves any cross platform issues :smoker:

That works well. So each week you'll update the link?
By Danoc Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:12 pm
Is everyone enjoying the sounds?
By CharlesRandolph Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 pm
Danoc wrote:Is everyone enjoying the sounds?

Very much so about to upload another small kit right now! :nod: How about you?
By saltmcgault Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:02 am

did you add that kick you were hyping up awhile back? lol
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:22 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:That works well. So each week you'll update the link?

Yeah each week I will upload the new battle to mediafire and update the PDF on the google drive :smoker:

Haven't had much time to check it out but it I'm trusting it all dope shit :smoker:

saltmcgault wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By Danoc Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:43 pm
saltmcgault wrote:

Man I asked you which kick? I have a crap load of them LOL I got some kicks up there though.
By Danoc Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:46 pm
Here's how I process my designed drums (snaps) using my joints to rock!!! So you know you're getting quality joints. I will up load some joints tomorrow.

By Danoc Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:57 pm
CHARLESRANDOLPH <--------------IS GOING CRAZY WITH SOUNDS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:57 pm
Danoc wrote:CHARLESRANDOLPH <--------------IS GOING CRAZY WITH SOUNDS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :smoker:

The more I give, the more I make. It's all about the SNAPS! :nod: I didn't know about that time shift tool in audacity.
By Cockdiesel Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:46 am
I’ll get masada’s Free guitar keygroup up there. I will have to switch it to a Mpc 1000 keygroup because I know he’s running some effects on it.

Hopefully tomorrow.

I’ll also do a decent sized dump before I have to pack my things up and head out again.

I’ll be able to get to cataloging my stuff in about three weeks.

I can’t wait to get down to business.
By Cockdiesel Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:49 am
Got a piano up of the free Masada expansion. I need to look into converting expansions better but I have a bunch of stuff that was posted free. I’ll try to do the best to make sure everyone can use them.

Added some chimes, and I have a temp file for some files skitzo needed.