Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By the cosmic pimp Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 am
i wanna record audio from a "Youtube" vid can you do this internally with a laptop as an audio file??????.

Am on a shitlaptop just downloaded Audacity and cannot get it to monitor.I dont mind even using the Mic feeding off the speakers.

I aint online with me allright pc so H.e.l.p pls
By drukqs2369 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 am
i just posted some shit up where u originally asked

you'll need to get a couple of programs

one to grab the youtube video off youtube then one to get the audio off the video

you'll just have to google till you find good programs but
By the cosmic pimp Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 am
drukqs2369 wrote:i just posted some **** up where u originally asked

you'll need to get a couple of programs

one to grab the youtube video off youtube then one to get the audio off the video

you'll just have to google till you find good programs but

:D :D :D
By mr_debauch Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 am
um, google "save youtube as mp3" then click the first link you see. copy and paste the video link in.. bamm it says click to download. Done.

before you think it... sure mp3 is not the best quality but youtube videos are encoded with mp3 to begin with so it aint gonna get any worse.
By the cosmic pimp Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 am
mr_debauch wrote:um, google "save youtube as mp3" then click the first link you see. copy and paste the video link in.. bamm it says click to download. Done.

before you think it... sure mp3 is not the best quality but youtube videos are encoded with mp3 to begin with so it aint gonna get any worse.

**** quality . :)
By drukqs2369 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am
mr_debauch wrote:um, google "save youtube as mp3" then click the first link you see. copy and paste the video link in.. bamm it says click to download. Done.

well there you go even easier than i thought

if shit is bad quality you can usually add on some effects n **** the sound up just to hide that a bit
By mr_debauch Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:07 pm
drukqs2369 wrote:

if shit is bad quality you can usually add on some effects n **** the sound up just to hide that a bit

it downloads the mp3 that is in the video and sends it to you... so you are basically getting the same file you were listening to in the first place.
By peterpiper Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 pm
mr_debauch wrote:
drukqs2369 wrote:

it downloads the mp3 that is in the video and sends it to you... so you are basically getting the same file you were listening to in the first place.

Without re-coding???

I like the AoA Audio Extractor. But you'll have to dl the vid first. If quality does matter I would recommend this way but.... you already said : **** quality :)

peace
By mr_debauch Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm
peterpiper wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:
drukqs2369 wrote:

Without re-coding???

I like the AoA Audio Extractor. But you'll have to dl the vid first. If quality does matter I would recommend this way but.... you already said : **** quality :)

peace

shhhh! :lol: (it does recode it, but you dont do shit... you paste the link in and wait 30 seconds... then a button to download pops up)