Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Coz Sat May 21, 2011 3:55 pm
Music is the only religion that delivers the goods.

Frank Zappa

8)
By -niN Tue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm
"wer Hip Hop macht aber nur Hip Hop hört betreibt Inzest" - Eisfelt
By Upright Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 am
I would rather work with the world's greatest drummer in the world's worst studio, than work with the world's worst drummer in the world's greatest studio- Chris Shaw (A Tribe Called Quest, Weezer, Dylan) TapeOp #83
By doctah wizard Sun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm
"I do it because it gives me a sort of peace-of-mind" - J Dilla
"I don't think about it. I just do the music. I don't think about it how other people think; it just happens." - Madlib
"It doesn't limit. It doesn't limit my possibilities. People just think they need computers and things to do the work for them, but I do my stuff the old school way, the hard way, you know what I'm sayin'?" - Madlib
By cyrus Sun May 29, 2011 3:14 pm
doctah wizard wrote:"I do it because it gives me a sort of peace-of-mind" - J Dilla
"I don't think about it. I just do the music. I don't think about it how other people think; it just happens." - Madlib
"It doesn't limit. It doesn't limit my possibilities. People just think they need computers and things to do the work for them, but I do my stuff the old school way, the hard way, you know what I'm sayin'?" - Madlib

"more money, more problems, no doubt, but no dough is no good" dilla
By xavoy Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 am
doctah wizard wrote:"I do it because it gives me a sort of peace-of-mind" - J Dilla

and for the love - J Dilla
By -niN Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:57 pm
"**** the radio" 9th wonder
By krush777 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 pm
Next time you’re faced with a musical decision, rather than asking Is that wrong?, ask yourself if it makes the song better. There’s your answer.......Joe Gilder
By J.London Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 pm
"it's not about the pieces, it's how the pieces work together. You know take something that allready exists and make it into something special." Ice Cube
By Peesnuts Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 am
Lol, I hope this fits here.. a friend of mine had this picture hanging that said:

"Plumber wanted, doesn't pay much but may lead to other jobs...

MUSICIANS - Sound familiar? Your time is valuable".
By mr.pleasant Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 pm
10000 hrs makes real practice ( from the tipping point )... " practice,practice, we're talkin bout practice "

& 1 one my favorite " if u act up, u shall get smacked up " :lol: