Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By ArKyve-31 Tue May 10, 2011 5:50 pm
"God and fear cannot occupy the same place"

"the moment you stop reaching is moment you become irrelavent"

"How could you under estimate the power of words after being forced to serve a sentance?"
By Dan L Tue May 10, 2011 8:36 pm
Everyone has a plan, untill they get punched in the mouth- Tyson

If you need the government to take care of you, in every aspect of your life, your not an American.- Dan L

There's something you may not know about me Joe Rogan..... I smoke rocks.
By thx Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm
quotations from

The Principia Discordia
or, How I Found the Goddess and What I Did To Her When I Found Her

"All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense."

"The human race will begin solving its problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously."
By -niN Sun May 15, 2011 3:04 pm
"If a man walks through a forest, on his own, and there is no woman around, Is it still automaticley his fault?"
By Ibunshi Tue May 17, 2011 3:30 pm
dont forget to back up your projects and be sure you dont have traces of tabasco on your fingers when you prepare your girl for anal, also save often.
By k_roc Tue May 17, 2011 4:28 pm
"Good composers borrow, great composers steal." - Igor Stravinsky

"I don't know the secret of success, but the secret of failure is to try to please everybody." - Bill Cosby

"The large print giveth and the small print taketh away." - Tom Waits

"No listener gives a damn what microphone preamp you used." - Craig Anderton

"Everyone understands and accepts that the placebo effect is real, but for some reason audiophiles think it never happens to them." - Unknown
By Ed Milligram Wed May 18, 2011 5:58 am
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
- Oscar Wilde

oh the irony ah? :D
By fasttrackpimp Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 am
"It's not the tools you use to make the beat, it's how you use your tools to carve out the groove from your soul." - Hell if I know :lol:
By jonestown massacre Thu May 19, 2011 4:19 pm
Not production related, but:

"Anyone who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."-Benjamin Franklin