Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By milkmarie Fri May 22, 2020 4:47 am
How can I be apart of this? I have lots of sounds to share.
By NearTao Fri May 22, 2020 5:43 pm
For anybody looking for a bass sound abused on the S950... check out the "Bass (Instruments)" folder, I added six programs I multi sampled through the MPC X.
By milkmarie Sat May 23, 2020 1:04 am
I sent you a private message charlesrandolph please add me.
By Lampdog Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:58 pm
**** yeah, Z8!
By CharlesRandolph Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:22 pm
Uploading the keyboard sounds now! Will be under Keygroup and named: Z8 factory sounds Keyboard Sounds. They include the akp and akm files. MPC 4000 owners rejoice. (Check 5 mins after I post this.)
By NearTao Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:33 pm
Nice... I'll have to check to see if I have anything interesting to add for the z8... you definitely posted a few things I'm missing though.

Edit: well... looks like I cannot upload right now... maybe later?

Edit 2: I created an "Akai Z8" directory in the root folder, and am adding a few more directories of Akai Z8 content. CR, feel free to move it where ever it might make sense to you.
Last edited by NearTao on Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:07 am
NearTao wrote:Nice... I'll have to check to see if I have anything interesting to add for the z8... you definitely posted a few things I'm missing though.

Made you an editor. Should work now!
By NearTao Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:17 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
NearTao wrote:Nice... I'll have to check to see if I have anything interesting to add for the z8... you definitely posted a few things I'm missing though.

Made you an editor. Should work now!

Ah, that's probably why I was able to upload... I figured I needed to go to a different directory lol.

Want me to move the Akai Z8 content folder that I created in the root directory?
By CharlesRandolph Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:25 am
NearTao wrote:Ah, that's probably why I was able to upload... I figured I needed to go to a different directory lol.

Want me to move the Akai Z8 content folder that I created in the root directory?

That's a good idea. That way everyone can just pull them all. :nod:
By Cockdiesel Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:48 am
Hmmm anyone so inclined to convert them drums to the newer Mpc program formats?
I’ll try to make some custom Roland rd patches to swap. But I’ll have to crack it somehow. For some reason you can’t access the patches with local off on the Jupiter I got.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:47 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Hmmm anyone so inclined to convert them drums to the newer Mpc program formats?
I’ll try to make some custom Roland rd patches to swap. But I’ll have to crack it somehow. For some reason you can’t access the patches with local off on the Jupiter I got.

Save the folder to your MPC and load the APK or AKP file and it will load as a program. :nod: